Welcome to the Eagle Centre House Bed and Breakfast, located in Eagle, Wisconsin
Eagle Centre House Bed and Breakfast is an authentic replica of an 1846 Greek Revival style stagecoach inn, situated in the scenic Southern Kettle Moraine. We offer comfortable, romantic B&B lodging in Eagle near Old World Wisconsin and the Southern Kettle Moraine State Forest.
From the front parlor to third floor bedrooms, you will enjoy the splendid collection of carefully assembled period antiques. For pure relaxing pleasure, two second floor chambers feature double whirlpool tubs and fireplaces. All four spacious guest chambers have a private adjoining bath.
A full, candlelight breakfast is served in the dining room and adds to the romantic journey into the past as breakfast is served on “Tea-Leaf” Ironstone china (c. 1855 plus). Take your time…eat hearty. It will be a memorable experience.
- Wisconsin Bed & Breakfast Association
- Eagle Business Association
- Featured In:
- “Country Living” magazine
- “Midwest Living” magazine
- “Wisconsin Trails” magazine
- “Romantic Homes” magazine
- “Recommended Country Inns of the Midwest” — guide book by Bob Puhalah
- “Chicago Home & Garden” Magazine
- “Jessie Walker’s Country Decorating” Book
- “Wisconsin Bride” Magazine
"Well appointed! Amazing attention to detail."
-The gals from Batavia, Illinois